how to make instagram account without phone number and email
Create an Instagram account without phone number or email. You can create an Instagram account using your phone number, email address or social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter. This guide will show you how to do it on any device with internet access: computer, tablet or smartphone.
go to instagram
To create an Instagram account without a phone number or email address, you’ll need to go to the website. You can do this by typing in “instagram” into the search bar at the top of your screen and selecting “Instagram” from the results page that appears.
From here, select the option labeled “Create an Account.” The sign-up process will begin automatically after you click on this button (if not already prompted), but before it does so:
- Select your preferred username and password; these are both case sensitive! Make sure they’re written correctly!
- Enter all of your personal information including: Your Email Address Social Media Profile Link(s)
select the account that you want to create, as well as your preferred username and password.
- Select the account that you want to create, as well as your preferred username and password.
- Select your location.
- Select your gender.
- Select an age range for yourself. The maximum age limit varies based on Instagram’s rules, but most users begin by setting their minimum age at 13 years old (the same as Facebook) and then add an additional 5 years in adulthood before they can change their status or upload photos with nudity or violence in them (and of course any other kind of inappropriate content). You can also opt to set up a profile that is completely safe for work purposes if you’d rather not share such sensitive information with everyone else who sees it! * If this option isn’t available yet when creating an account: please contact us at [email protected] so we can get back with you about whether there’s anything else we can do for our customers’ convenience! We’re here 24/7 so don’t hesitate getting started today–you’ll love how easy it was once everything goes through smoothly!”
click on “create an account”
- Click on “create an account”
- Enter your email address and password.
enter all of your information, including your email address and password.
Now you’re ready to log in. Enter all of your information, including your email address and password. You’ll need to enter a username as well as a password for this step because Instagram requires users to specify their real names before they can use the app.
The next step is to agree with their terms of service by checking the box that says “I have read and understand these terms.” Once you’ve done this, click “Next Step.”
check that your new account is created and verified.
- Check your email. If you’re unable to find an email address associated with the account, it’s likely that Instagram has suspended your account.
- Check your phone number and email addresses associated with all social media accounts. If they’re both listed on Google as invalid addresses or don’t exist at all, there’s a chance that someone has stolen them from you in order to create their own fake profile without your permission.
If everything checks out and you still can’t log into or verify any of the accounts associated with your new profile (and especially if they were recently deleted), then we recommend contacting local law enforcement agencies who might be able to assist in identifying whether someone else may have gained access to this information by impersonating someone else online:
find a good #hashtag or tag for your feed, and click the “settings” button near the bottom of the page. You can change who sees what posts on the settings page (for example, you might want to limit your family from seeing some of your posts).
To find a good hashtag or tag for your feed, and click the “settings” button near the bottom of the page.
You can change who sees what posts on the settings page (for example, you might want to limit your family from seeing some of your posts).
So there you have it! Now you can create an Instagram account without having to provide any personal information. This is great if you want to try out the platform but don’t want anyone else to know about it yet. If this sounds like something interesting for your business, or just a new way of sharing content with friends and family members who might never get on Facebook…then give it shot! You won’t regret it 🙂